Security Officer for property and people protection
Released on: 15/04/2021
Acibadem Sistina Hospital is looking for suitable candidate to fill the following vacancy:
- Security Officer for property and people protection (1 employee)
The Security Officer for property and people protection is responsible for maintaining the security at the entrances and premises of Acibadem Sistina Hospital, in order to report irregularities and presence of unauthorized persons in certain premises, to prevent possibility of violating the rules of order and discipline, as well as preventing any activity that would risk the property and lives of the employees and patients at the hospital.
NECESSARY QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum high school completed
- Possession of license for security of property and personnel
- Experience at similar job position is considered an advantage
- Professional attitude towards work, responsibility and discipline;
- Compliance with rules and code of practice;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability for individual and team work;
POSITION WITHIN THE ORGANIZATION
- The Security Officer is responsible to the Security Manager.
- The job announcement is open for 5 working days. Applications should be submitted by email to: email@example.com or by post at the following address: Acibadem Sistina Hospital, ul. Skupi 5A, 1000 Skopje.
- Valid application will be considered any timely application to the announcement.
- Discretion of the candidates is guaranteed.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.