Nurse – Obstetrician (2 executors)
Department: Gynecology and Obstetrics
Released on: 01/02/2019
Acibadem Sistina Hospital is looking for suitable candidate to fill the following vacancy:
- Nurse – Obstetrician (2 executors)
As part of the “Acibadem Sistina” Hospital team, the nurse – obstetrician provides continuous medical care and obstetric care to pregnant women, women in labor, newborns and patients suffering from gynecological diseases.
NECESSARY QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Education for obstetrician completed;
- State exam passed;
- Excellent proficiency in English (speaking, reading, writing);
- Computer skills;
- Experience as an obstetrician is considered an asset.
- Professional relation towards the work, responsibility and discipline;
- Compliance with rules and code of practice;
- Respecting the professional secrecy;
- Careful and precise practicing;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability for individual and teamwork;
- Problem assessment and problem solving;
- Strong work ethics.
POSITION WITHIN THE ORGANIZATION
- The Nurse – Obstetrician is responsible to the Head Nurse at the Department and the Chief of Nursing at the Hospital.
- The job announcement is open for 5 working Applications should be sent by
e-mail to: email@example.com or by post at the following address: “Acibadem Sistina” Hospital, ul. Scupi 5A, 1000 Skopje.
- Valid application will be considered any timely application to the job
- Discretion of the candidates is guaranteed.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Online Career Application
|Application Support Specialist||05/04/2019||Active|
|Translator (from Albanian to Macedonian language and vice versa)||31/01/2019||Active|
|Social Media Specialist and Web Editor (fluent in Albanian language)||31/01/2019||Active|
|Administrative assistant (fluent in Turkish language)||10/01/2019||Active|
|Administrative assistant (fluent in Albanian language)||10/01/2019||Active|
|Operator at the Call Center in Macedonian and Albanian||Call Center||23/11/2018||Active|
|Doctor of Medicine||15/10/2018||Active|
|Assistant to the management of Acibadem Sistina Hospital||03/10/2018||Active|