Electrical technician for low voltage installations
Released on: 09/12/2020
Acibadem Sistina Hospital is looking for a:
- Electrical technician for low voltage installations
The main responsibilities of the electrical technician for low voltage installations generally include working with:
- electrical installations
- installations for security systems and video surveillance
- fire-fighting systems
- access control systems and employee hours tracking systems
- door automation
- automation of parking systems
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE
- High-school diploma – technical education
- Working experience as electrical technician is considered an advantage
- Knowledge of English language
- Compliance with the rules and code of working;
- Compliance with professional secrecy;
- Diligent and accurate work;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong work ethic.
POSITION WITHIN THE ORGANIZATION
- The electrical technician for low voltage installations reports to the Director of Operations and Maintenance.
- The job announcement is open for 5 working days. Applications should be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the following address: Acibadem Sistina Hospital, ul. Skupi 5A, 1000 Skopje.
- Applications submitted in a timely manner shall be considered valid.
- Discretion of the candidates is guaranteed.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview