doctors in the department
TREATMENT OF NEUROSURGICAL DISEASES AND CONDITIONS
Our experienced team of neurosurgeons perform the most complex neurosurgery interventions by applying most advanced methods and global treatment protocols. The Department offers diagnosis and treatment of all brain diseases in adult patients and children. Interventions are guided by neuromonitoring – a safety procedure that eliminates the possibility of complications and injury to the nerve tissue. Surgeries are performed with the aid of a cutting-edge neurosurgical microscope that gives a precise and detailed image of the operating area.
- Degenerative spinal disorders (spinal disc herniation, spinal stenosis, spinal instability, spondylolisthesis)
- Spinal tumors
- Cerebrovascular diseases (aneurysms and arteriovenous malformations – AVMs)
- Head injuries
- Intracranial hematomas
- Vascular diseases of the spinal cord
- Brain tumors
- Hydrocephalus and complications after bypass surgery
- Pituitary tumors
- Functional neurosurgery (epilepsy – pain)
- Peripheral neuropathies (injuries, tumors, nerve compression)
- Intraorbital tumors
- Brain tumors (benign, malignant)
- Vascular diseases (stroke treatment)
- Congenital vascular malformations (AVM, cavernoma, aneurysm)
- Intracerebral hemorrhage (brain bleeding)
- Hydrocephalus (brain edema)
- Traumatic brain injury (craniocerebral injuries)
- Infections (abscess)
Surgery of spinal cord (medulla spinalis)
The Department provides accurate diagnosis and treatment of neck and lumbar pain, cervical and lumbar herniated disc, spinal stenosis, congenital and structural medullary defects, medulla aging and similar diseases causing such conditions. Our team successfully treats conditions associated with unsuccessful surgical back pain treatment.
“Acibadem Sistina” offers a multidisciplinary approach to treatment performed by a team of orthopedists and traumatologists, neurologists and physiatrists in the following cases:
- Herniated disc
- Neck (cervical) hernia
- Dorsal (thoracic) hernia
- Lumbar hernia
- Tumors (benign or malignant)
- Vascular diseases (congenital, AVMs)
- Medullary hemorrages (intraspinal hematomas)
- Injury to the medulla
- Infections (abscess)
PERIPHERAL NERVE SURGERY
- Trauma (injuries)
- Nerve compression (compression neuropathy)
The Department offers surgical treatment to all types of brain and spinal cord tumors: meningiomas, glial tumors, cerebellopontine angle (CPA) tumors, pituitary tumors, brain stem tumor, pineal region tumors, posterior fossa tumors, skull base tumors, extramedullary or intramedullary spinal tumors, calvarial lesions, cranioplasty and craniofacial surgery.
Сѐ уште го немате пронајдено тоа што го барате?
Имате прашање? Слободно контактирајте нѐ.