The Department of Nephrology provides: continuous monitoring of kidney disease patients, nephrology counselling to patients and their families on kidney diseases prevention and individual risk factors assessment. Our team offers a unique and integrated approach to taking care of the health of kidneys, combined with the possibility of concomitant urological and cardiac consultation.
OUTPATIENT EXAMINATIONS AND PROCEDURES
- Microscopic analysis of the urinary sediment with nephrological interpretation and counseling
- Nephrological consultation in urinary tract infections
- Urinary system, adrenal glands and prostate ultrasound examination
- Ultrasound examination of the abdominal organs
- Ultrasound examination of the testicles and parathyroid glands
- Renal Doppler ultrasound
- Urinary catheter insertion and replacement
- Nephrological monitoring and therapy for specific groups of patients (patients with kidney transplants, patients with diabetic nephropathy), and chronic renal failure
- Treatment of arterial hypertension
- Treatment of urinary tract infections
- Treatment of glomerulonephritis and other nephropathies
- Renal anemia treatment
- Diabetic nephropathy treatment
- Treatment of chronic kidney disease
- Kidney transplantation preparation
- Ultrasound-guided interventions
KIDNEY PAIN CENTER
The Kidney Pain Center provides fast and efficient identification and diagnosis of flank pain, offering at the same time pain relief. Patients could consult on kidney stones removal and receive diagnostics and treatment of kidney pain at any time.
ULTRASOUND-GUIDED INTERVENTIONAL PROCEDURES
- Kidney biopsy
- Prostate biopsy
- Insertion of nephrostomy and maintenance of nephrostomy drainage
- Renal cyst puncture and sclerosation
- Insertion of central venous catheters allowing the cleansing of blood during hemodialysis
Сѐ уште го немате пронајдено тоа што го барате?
Имате прашање? Слободно контактирајте нѐ.