Molecular Diagnostics Unit
The Department of Molecular Diagnostics at Acibadem Sistina Hospital performs PCR molecular analysis conducted through a patented and proven gold standard- CEPHEID GeneXpert Dx System, which automates and integrates sample preparation, nucleic acids amplification and target sequence detection in the sample or complex of the samples, using a real-time polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
The Department of Molecular Diagnostics allows the fastest and most accurate analysis, assertion or verification of the presence or absence of specific disease causes (sexually transmitted diseases, bacterial or viral infections) for our patients and their health, according to standardized and universally accepted PCR method.
- Xpert MTB / Rif real-time PCR
- Molecular analysis to prove the presence of Mycobacterium tuberculosis and resistance to rifampin
- Xpert® CT/NG
- real-time PCR test for Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhoeae
- Xpert® HPV real-time PCR
- Molecular analysis for HPV (Human papillomavirus)
- Xpert HCV VL
- real-time PCR test to prove the presence of hepatitis C virus
- Xpert HIV VL
- real-time PCR test to prove the presence of HIV virus
Сѐ уште го немате пронајдено тоа што го барате?
Имате прашање? Слободно контактирајте нѐ.