doctors in the department
The Intensive Care Unit team is made up of highly qualified specialists in anesthesiology and reanimation. The level of organizational setup, infection control and the overall system of monitoring and following-up of these patients provides the best healthcare for critically ill patients. The Unit has 9 separate cubicles and a special isolation room carrying out highly sophisticated monitoring and treatment of patients.
HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL TREATMENT
According to official statistics, the system of organization in isolated cubicles for each patient reduces the risk of spreading intra-hospital infections. Such infections are considered the greatest threat to patients’ health in circumstances where their general health status is critical. A dedicated room with negative pressure system is functional at the Intensive Care Unit. This room is designed to isolate specific infected patients in order to reduce the risk of spreading of infections. The room is equipped with the most advanced devices for monitoring patients’ vital functions and for mechanical oxygen support.
At the Intensive Care Unit critically ill patients receive appropriate treatment. These include patients with severe impaired vital functions who require special treatment.Such patients are under constant surveillance by the anesthesiology team. This highly specialized Intensive care unit provides:
- Oxygen support and oxygen therapy
- Complete invasive and noninvasive monitoring of patients
- Ventilation support with modern appliances with all the options for mechanical ventilation
- Hemodynamic support with inotropic stimulation
- Respiratory and physiotherapy
- Possibility of parenteral and enteral nutrition
- Possibility of thoracic drainage
- Possibility of hemodialysis, hemofiltration and plasmapheresis
Сѐ уште го немате пронајдено тоа што го барате?
Имате прашање? Слободно контактирајте нѐ.