doctors in the department
The Department of Hematology at Acibadem Sistina Hospital offers diagnosis and treatment of hematological diseases in outpatient conditions and daily hospital.
– Iron deficiency anemia
– Megaloblastic anemia
– Aplastic anemia
– Haemolytic anemia
– Refractory anemia – Myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS)
– Essential thrombocytopenia
– Refractory thrombocytopenia – MDS
Chronic lymphoproliferative disorders
– Chronic lymphocytic leukemia and variants (CLL, CLL/PLL, PLL, HCL)
– Non-Hodgkin and Hodgkin lymphomas
– Myeloma cell dyscrasias (MM, MGUS, EMM, SMB, EPM, IPSID, PCL, WM, heavy chain disease)
Chronic myeloproliferative disorders
– Primary proliferative polycythemia and Hypoxic secondary polycythemia
– Primary thrombocytopenia
– Chronic myelofibrosis
Examination for clinical assessment of veno-occlusive disease, identification of patients at risk of thrombosis, general approach for prevention of thrombosis, treatment and routine control of oral anticoagulant therapy.
Сѐ уште го немате пронајдено тоа што го барате?
Имате прашање? Слободно контактирајте нѐ.