doctors in the department
The Department of Endocrinology provides a full range of services for all types of endocrine disorders. It is equipped with the most advanced technology in the region for the diagnosis and treatment of endocrine diseases. The diabetes program offers complete care for patients with diabetes, including consultation on a special diet, insulin pumps and a wide range of educational activities.
The multidisciplinary team made up of an endocrinology specialist, a nurse in charge of the education of patients with diabetes, a nutritionistand other specialists working in this field, provides impeccable medical care for patients who have diabetes or who want to be educated in this field.
The Department of Endocrinology collaborates on permanent basis with other “Acibadem Sistina” departments aiming at providing fast and accurate diagnosis and treatment of patients with endocrine disorders.
Our doctors specialize in bone-related diseases, thyroid disorders, pituitary problems, adrenal disorders and hormonal disorders in men and women.
The Department of Endocrinology at “Acibadem Sistina” Hospital provides the following services:
- General endocrinology and neuroendocrinology
- Thyroid disorders, thyroid nodules and cancer
- Lipid disorders
- Osteoporosis, metabolic bone disease and calcium associated disorders
- Dynamic endocrine tests
- Problems with the pituitary: surgery, outpatient and inpatient care, including acromegaly, Cushing’s syndrome, prolactinomas, non-functional pituitary adenomas, craniopharyngiomas; as well as pituitary hormone replacement therapy, including the reduction of hormones in adults after a traumatic brain injury.
- Problems with the adrenal gland, including Addison’s disease, congenital adrenal hyperplasia and incidentalomas
- Reproductive endocrinology includes hormone deficiency in adults, hypogonadism, induction of spermatogenesis and ovulation, polycystic ovarian syndrome.
- Care of patients who have late-stage cancer
- Surgery: hyperparathyroidism, thyroid nodules, tumors of the adrenal gland, testicles
- Endocrine disorders in pregnancy as well as gestational diabetes
- Well-planned education of patients
- Psychological support for patients with endocrine disorders
- Marital infertility
- Erectile dysfunction
- Growth and development disorders
- Thyroid disorders
- Adrenal glands disorders
- Pituitary and hypothalamic disorders
- Endocrine tumors
- Pediatric endocrinology
Сѐ уште го немате пронајдено тоа што го барате?
Имате прашање? Слободно контактирајте нѐ.