doctors in the department
- D-r Aleksandar Krstevski
- Dr. Aleksandar Radoeshki
- D-r Aleksandar Velichkovski
- Blagoja Velkovski MD, MSc.
- D-r Emilija Mirchevska
- Dr. Emilija Veljanoska Marinoska
- Dr. Fadil Bedzeti
- Dr. Marija Vasikj Atanasovska
- D-r Milcho Micevski
- D-r Mirjana Petrovska
- D-r Natalija Cakar Georgjievska
- Prim. Snezana Popovska MD, PhD
The basic concept of the Department of Anesthesia is one of professionalism and expediency. It relies on modern medicine, a well-educated medical personnel and cutting-edge technology and equipment. Monitoring and anesthesiology procedures at the hospital are performed in accordance with ASA and ESA standard recommendations which enable pain control.
SERVICES AT THE DEPARTMENT OF ANESTHESIOLOGY
- Preoperative anaesthesiology assessment
- Administration of anesthesia in all subspecialties
- Regional anesthesia
- Obstetric analgesia and anesthesia
- Perioperative pain management
- Acute and chronic pain treatment
- Care for critically ill patients
Pre-anesthesiology consultative service is provided to each patient undergoing invasive diagnostic or therapeutic interventions which require the application of anesthesia or a surgical procedure. The purpose of this consultation is to evaluate the patient’s general condition, the level of risk and the need for pre-operative preparation.
- Anesthesiology services
Ambulatory anesthesia – short-term anesthesia (local or general) applied at colonoscopy, gastroscopy, cystoscopy, MRI imaging or CT scanning, angiographic procedures and procedures performed by the In-Vitro Fertilization Department.
Anesthesia for same-day surgical procedures – general and regional anesthesia for surgical interventions at the Day Hospital Department which offers admittance, surgery and discharge of patients within 24 hours.
Operating rooms anesthesia – all types of general, regional or combined anesthesia administered during pre-planned or emergency surgeries performed by all surgical and gynecological departments at the hospital. Newest and safest intravenous and inhalation anesthetics are being used in these procedures, together with the latest generation of local anesthetics for regional anesthesia. This enables quick and pleasant awakening after the intervention, minimizing, thereby, the possible side effects of anesthesia.
3.Pain relief treatment
Working as a team we are continuously trying to reach the highest level of safety and of patient satisfaction, striving to accomplish our aim: a hospital without pain.
- Pain relief treatment to hospitalized patients and to patients who are undergoing surgery (systemic, NCA, PCA or regional)
- Pain relief treatment to outpatients
- Pain relief (analgesia) for pregnant women at the Delivery Ward – all known regional techniques in obstetric analgesia are being applied (spinal, epidural and the combined epi-spinal techniques), as well as the so-called “walking epidural” technique, which does not restrict patients’ movement.
Сѐ уште го немате пронајдено тоа што го барате?
Имате прашање? Слободно контактирајте нѐ.