We would like to inform you that Acibadem Sistina Hospital operates at full capacity and provides health services to all patients at all departments. The Adult Emergency Department and the Pediatric Emergency Department continue to operate 24/7.
Amid the declared pandemic of Covid-19 (coronavirus), Acibadem Sistina Hospital is taking all enhanced measures and protocols to protect patients and employees.
Appointments are made as usual through the Contact Center 023099500. Please follow the recommendations for prevention and protection from Covid-19.
Take care of your health and the health of the people around you while we continue caring for your health.
Please follow the preventive recommendations:
- Regular scheduled appointments for examinations and interventions will run smoothly
- Make sure you wear a protective mask when you enter the hospital
- Visiting of patients is limited to only one visitor at a time
- Visiting hours: 10:00am – 12:00pm; 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- We recommend that pregnant women and children do not come to visit patients
- Entering the hospital is restricted and the hospital can be entered only through Entrance A and Emergency Center
- All persons entering the hospital are required to pass control at the entrances in operation
- Maintain good personal hygiene practices